1. The developer must identify a responsible person from the installation team and provide his contacts.
2. The developer is obliged to provide Uzexpocentre for approval for compliance with HSE standards, stand plans and specifications of materials used in the construction of exhibition stands, as well as all information about the stand being built (plans of the stand, electrical wiring, truss fixtures, if any) for 7 days before the start of the installation of the exhibition.
3. The developer is obliged to provide a list and copies of passports of employees (installers) 10 days before the installation of the stand in order to obtain permits for work in the pavilion.
4. In the case when the installation of the stand requires the process of painting (by spraying), it is necessary to cover the place of work with a film.
5. It is forbidden to cut chipboard, chipboard, MDF and drywall boards inside the pavilion.
6. Do not block aisles. For installation work, Uzexpocentre provides the developer with additional space up to 50% of the built-up area.
7. It is forbidden to use gas and electric welding, combustible and toxic materials inside the pavilion.
8. The use of a grinder is prohibited.
9. Only the electricians of Uzexpocentre have the right to connect the electrical part to the power supply network.
10. When mounting at a height, use safety measures.
11. If the installation of the stand requires fastening to the high-rise trusses of the pavilion, only the installers of Uzexpocentre have the right to carry out fixing work upon prior request.
12. During the period of installation work, the builder's specialists who are in a state of alcoholic or drug intoxication are not allowed to perform installation work. Smoking is prohibited in the pavilion and rooms. For violation of this paragraph, a fine of 10 minimum wages is imposed. When evading payment, developers lose their accreditation.
13. The developer using the inventory of Uzexpocentre must pay in accordance with the standards.
14. When decorating standard stands, the builder must use a high-quality oracal (self-adhesive film) that does not leave traces of glue and dirt on the exhibition equipment.
15. The developer bears full financial responsibility for damage to the property of Uzexpocenter and other exhibitors.
16. If the above or other elementary safety rules are not observed, Uzexpocentre (after agreeing with the organizers in advance) has the right to suspend the installation until the violations are eliminated.
17. The developer undertakes to bring the stand elements into the territory of Uzexpocentre within the agreed timeframe for the start of installation and take them out no later than 3 days of the last day of dismantling, as well as release and restore the provided exhibition space to its original state within the established timeframe.
18. The Developer undertakes to compensate Uzexpocentre for all losses that may arise due to the direct fault of the Developer.
19. The Developer undertakes not to transfer the rights and obligations of the Developer to third parties without the written consent of Uzexpocentre.
20. Exhibitors who ordered a closed unequipped exhibition space from the Organizer are not entitled to use standard exhibition equipment (such as Octanorm and Maxima) as elements of individual stands without agreement with Uzexpocentre and the Organizer.
21. The developer undertakes to hand over the rented stand equipment in its pure form (without pasting with oracal, sticker, adhesive tape), otherwise, a fine of 5 euros per 1 sq.m.
22. The developer is responsible for the improper use of exhibition space, property, and controls compliance with technical safety requirements.